Toprankers announces Rs 31 crore funding round from Sixth Sense Ventures


Ed-tech platform Toprankers has raised four million dollars (Rs 31.3 crore) in Series A funding from consumer fund Sixth Sense Ventures. According to Gaurav Goel, CEO of Toprankers, the company plans to use the funds to improve existing products, develop new products, expand its hybrid coaching centers and grow its marketing reach and technology platform.

“More than 15 million students enter grade 12 each year, with about 10% in engineering and medicine. The remaining 90% are unclear about their career choices, we want to help this segment make a clear choice about their career and provide them with the right preparation courses for a better future,” said Goel.

So far, Toprankers claims to have helped more than two lakh students in their careers and aims to serve 10 lakh students in the next three years.

Toprankers claims to tap into careers beyond engineering and medicine, focusing on undergraduate and postgraduate programs in law, judicial services, management, design, fashion, and architecture.

With entries from PTI.

Also Read: Avanse Financial Services Partners with NSDC to Provide Financial Solutions for Skills Development

Previous Key Challenges and Considerations for New Fund Managers - Fund Management/ REITs
Next Chennai Buzz: Company Fines Contractors | Shelters are facing a shortage of funds...and more!